3 But I, Nephi, have written what I have written, and I esteem it as of great worth, and especially unto my people. For I pray continually for them by day, and mine eyeswater my pillow by night, because of them; and I cry unto my God in faith, and I know that he will hear my cry. 4 And I know that the Lord God will consecrate my prayers for the gain of my people. And the words which I have written in weakness will be made strong unto them; for it persuadeth them to do good; it maketh known unto them of their fathers; and it speaketh of Jesus, and persuadeth them to believe in him, and to endure to the end, which is life eternal. -2Nephi 33: 3-4-

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

About

Hi, I'm Jessica Colina!
I am a full time missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I have been called to serve in the 
Scottsdale, Arizona spanish speaking mission!
(currently on the Fort Apache Reservation, speaking English & learning Apache)
March 2015- July 2016
EMAIL: jessica.colina-neugebauer@myldsmail.net






*This blog is run by one of my family members*

No comments:

Post a Comment